Erectile disorder has been a big health issue for men and women. It is a common condition that can affect men and women of all ages but is more dominant in older age groups. Erectile disorder can have various causes, including:
- a combination of both
While most men and women take erectile disorder supplements, others take viagra générique en gel bucal.
Viagra oral pill
Viagra is a commonly prescribed medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Its active ingredient is sildenafil citrate. Viagra increases blood flow to the penis. It can help men reach and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
When taken orally, viagra is available in gel form. The standard recommended dose is 50 milligrams, but it can be adjusted based on individual response and tolerability. It is usually taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity, although the exact timing can vary depending on the individual.
Viagra is a prescription medication, and you should only take it under the guidance and supervision of a healthcare professional. They will evaluate your medical history, conduct a physical examination if necessary, and determine if viagra is appropriate for you based on your specific health conditions, medications, and any potential interactions.
Physical causes of erectile disorder
Some of the common physical causes include:
- Cardiovascular issues. Conditions like high blood pressure, atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), and heart disease can interfere with blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to achieve an erection.
- Neurological disorders. Conditions such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke can disrupt the communication between the brain and the nerves responsible for triggering an erection.
- Hormonal imbalances. The primary male sex hormone called testosterone in low levels can contribute to erectile dysfunction.
- Diabetes. High blood sugar levels with diabetes can damage blood vessels and nerves, which may lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Obesity. Being overweight or obese can increase the risk of erectile disorder by affecting hormone levels and impairing blood flow.
Psychological factors play a notable role in erectile dysfunction. All contribute to difficulties in achieving or maintaining an erection are:
- Relationship problems
- Performance anxiety
While Viagra is generally safe and effective for most men, it may not fit everyone. Some individuals with certain medical conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, low blood pressure, liver or kidney problems, or taking certain medications may need to avoid or use Viagra with caution.